ReservationsReservation for 9 or more?
We can accommodate reservations for up to 30 guests.
Chicago Derby Party with Tito's Handmade Vodka and WGN Radio AM 720
Our open-invite Chicago Derby Party turns the "Greatest Two Minutes in Sports" into a four hour celebration featuring food specials and delicious crafted cocktails.
The 2016 Kentucky Derby is the 142nd running of the Derby, and we are excited to welcome WGN Radio AM 720 as they broadcast live from Howells & Hood, right in the heart of downtown Chicago.
Guests can also try and pick out the winning horse, and all proceeds from a fun raffle will go to Children’s Oncology Services, Inc. (COSI).
We will also be featuring sound for the race on all TVs, giving out programs (lyrics to song, horses line-up, etc.), decorating with roses and derby décor, and there will be prizes for "Most Dapper" and "Best Hat"!
Downtown Derby Party Details
• Free admission - no tickets required!
• Featured Cocktails such as the Classic Mint Julep, the Derby Mule and Double Roe 7.
• Special Derby Food Features including Hush Puppies, Bourbon-Glazed Baby Back Ribs and Chocolate Pecan Pie
• Sound on for race in the Main Dining Room
• Horse Lineup Raffle Tickets to benefit Children's Oncology Services, Inc.
• Prizes for best hat and most dapper
• Roses and Derby décor
Live Broadcast from WGN Radio AM 720
3-7 PM - The Beat (Adam Hoge, Mark Carman)
4-6 PM - Appearance Roe Conn